I have been noticeing that when I click on a hyperlink (url address) that
while it does bring up the site I can't go anywhere else once I am there.

For example, while I was reading a message I clicked on
'https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/redhat-list' and up came that site.
Than I clicked on an archive message to read and I got this:

' The file /home/ve1drg/.kde/share/apps/kfmexec/tmp/2002-December/subject.html
cannot be found. Please check the location and try again'

I was using Kmail to read the message and from that I clicked on the
hyperlinks.  I am running RH8.0.  Should I be looking at my PATH statements
somewhere, or is there a problem with KDE?  Funny thing, I can type in a URL
in the same browser (mozilla or netscape) and it will go through all the
additional links that I run across. But not starting from an email/news
message..

Anyone Please..

--
T.L.Gervais