Will Red Hat ever give us a choice of file system to use during
install?  I understand their position on Ext3 for stabilities sake but
how about those of us that would like to use reiserfs?  You could still
mark Ext3 as "recommended" but give reiserfs, or jfs or others, for
those of us who'd like to use them.  I know RH 8 and 7.3 (not sure on
earlier ones) contain reiserfs support in the kernel and the tools, but
being able to create a reiserfs partition during install would be nice.

Thnx,
~Christopher