Yup, I've done the xhost thingy too.

Any other things I can try?

Desmond

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Chinmay Nadkarni
Sent: 07 January 2003 11:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: xterm problem

Have you configured xhost to allow connections from B?

To do this you need to log in as root on A (the server you ant to
connect to) and type

xhost +machine-name

where machine-name is the machine you want to connect from and run X.

To see what incoming connections are currently configured, simply type
xhost and host return.

Hope this helps.
 - Chinmay.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/