Brad,

On Tuesday January 07, 2003 02:15, Brad wrote:
> Hey all.. I'm hoping someone has some light to shed on this.
>
> What happens if you have more than 128 ifcfg-(interface)0:XX files in
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts and what changes if any need to be made if
> you want more than 128 of them ...
>
> Any info would be great.

Actually, I don't understand _why_ you would have that many.

Is there some benefit to that method over using the "ifcfg-(interface)-rangeX"
method? I would think this would be easier to maintain.

--
Brian Ashe                                                     CTO
Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]