From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Oscar Medina
Sent:
Tuesday, January 07, 2003 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dual System

Hello:

I’m using Windows ME, and I have already installed Red Hat Linux 8.0

Both are working well, but I can not share files from one to another disk. What did I have to do to be able to see both disks in both Windows and Linux

Sincerely

Oscar Medina

Oscar Medina Contreras

([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Laboratorio de Biologia Molecular y Neurociencias

Facultad de Medicina

Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico

Paseo Tollocan esq. Jesus Carranza

Toluca, Estado de Mexico

Mexico  50180

Tel. 52-722-2173552 ext. 113