On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Julie Xu wrote:

> My redhat 7.3 is installed with normal screen. now I have use LCD screen.
>
> >From the day I have changed the screen, I have the error aloways with me:
> Cannot display this video mode, cahnge commputer display imput ot
> 1280X1024@60HZ 53.66k/85.04HZ.
>
> Do you know where I should change?
>
> Any comments will be apprecated

Did you....

1.  Bring up the system in "Run Level 3".
2.  Run Xconfigurator
3.  Test using startx

That worked well for me....for the most part.

The only trouble I have is that the LCD panel setup menu is "locked" under
Linux.  I'm using a Samsung SyncMaster 172T and can't find a way to unlock
the menu so I can manually adjust settings....

Ed

--
http://www.shorewall.net/  for all your firewall needs