-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Kovalcik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 1:52 PM
Subject: Display Problems

If you have the hardware for it, you could just set the color depth to 16
bit.  That should avoid the issue nicely.  If that's not possible for
whatever reason, you will have to change the way the color palletes are
handled.  My knowledge of how X handles its color pallete is a bit dusty,
but the man pages should point you where you need to go there.  Good luck

Jeff Hogg