From: Jeffrey Tadlock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BIND & ./configure

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:17:32AM -0700, Craig Cameron wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I'm trying to compile my brand new bind 9.1.3.  The instructions and the
> O'Reilly book and the Linux Documentation project says to simply type
> ./configure, but it doesn't work.

> If somebody could point me in the direction of getting ./configure to
work,
> it would be greatly appreciated.

When you run ./configure what happens?  Do you receive an error
message?  Are you running it from the directory that you
un-tarred the tarball to?

More details to any error messages you are seeing or more details
as to what exact steps you are taking will help people answer
with more accurate responses.

/jft