On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have php and php-mysql packages installed.  I changed the
> 'short_open_tag' to "on" as suggested.  When I run a script I got from
> the PHP website tutorial all I get as output is the script itself.

Can you do a "rpm -Va php" and tell us what you get?

Better yet, do a rpm -e php, then reinstall php? You can do a "rpm -ivh
/path/to/php.package.rpm" from the install CD, and send us that output of
that too?

--
\ \/ / _       |~\  _ In God We Trust. All Others Pay Cash.
 >  < / \|\  /|+-< | |    "The world is a comedy to those that think,
/ /\ \\_/| \/ ||__)|_|     a tragedy to those who feel." - Horace Walpole