Ok, I downloaded BIND 9.2.1, but when I try to install the rpm with the
following command:

rpm -ivh bind-9.2.1-1.7x.2.i386.rpm

It says it needs the following dependencies:
libdns.so.5
libisc.so.4
You need to upgrade bind-utils to 9.2.1.

I looked both on the install cd's and the Redhat FTP site, but I fail to
see which RPM to use to find these packages.
Look for the rpm on www.rpmfind.net, which incidentally is also a handy utility for ascertaining dependencies like this. You can paste "libdns.so.5" into the search field, and it tells you that the file can be found in the bind-utils-9.2.1-9 rpm.

DO I have to download the source RPM?
Nope.

--Matt