I don't know this router.  The concept is network address translation
(NAT).  You need to map the different ports from the external IP address
to the internal IP addresses.

i.e.  24.224.0.1:80 sent to 192.168.0.1:80

On a cisco router this is a one line command.  On Dlink, I am not sure
what it is.

david