At 07:38 14/01/2003 -0330, you wrote:
Okay - sendmail guru's whip me!  Now, is there a GUI-based configuration
utility for Sendmail?  I've used linuxconf (and it seems to work fine) but
the config files generated make sendmail complain about the version:
    Warning: .cf file is out of date: sendmail 8.12.5 supports version 10,
.cf file is version 8

Is there a utility out there that can save me from m4, etc?

You could use Webmin:- http://www.webmin.com - it has a sendmail module.
Or the commercial version of Sendmail has an http interface.
I'm pretty sure that using linuxconf for sendmail config is a Big NoNo though....

hih
nick@nexnix

Thanks!

Cheers,