Hi everybody,

i just set up a new RH8.0. I want to install a networkcard, and then i wanne
use DSL over this networkcard. I settet up the card just within the
Installation-process, and gave the static IP 192.168.0.100. I settet Netmask to
255.255.255.0. I didn't insert anythink for Gateway and DNS, cause I don't knwo,
what to enter there. If it is neccessary, please tell me!

After Loggint in, i selected the Network-Wizzard, and x-DSL. I Selectet the
just installed Networkcard, and entered the provder-name, numer & password.
Then i selected "Activate". After a long time of waiting,  the mark in the
Active-Box was setted for a few seconds, then it was away again.

What do i worng? Needn't I to set up this service dinamically? If it is so,
by wich program? (it is not working, if i start mozilla, and simply enter a
URL)

many thanks for your answers & sorry for the nebie-question,

Mauritius