Hi there,

I've a weird sendmail problem on a stock redhat8.0 sendmail installation
and I have a catch-all for the emails and nothing else in the
virtusertable.
domains are in the /etc/mail/local-host-names & there's the
"Fw/etc/mail/local-host-names" in sendmail.cf

/etc/mail/virtusertable
@abcd.net admin

I've made sure that the virtusertable gets rebuilded. The problem is
somehow emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets into the admin mail box
together with [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've read before that sendmail check
for localusers first before dumping them into the catch-all table.

Best regards,
Sixx