Hello,
I want to have somekind of distribution list for sending e-mail so that I can
send e-mail to few people just by specifying one To: address. Mailer like
Eudora has this capability built-in. Kmail has something like this too, but
it sucks since I have to have an entry in the contact for each e-mail address
I want to put in the distribution list. I use Kmail though, BTW.

So I am wondering if there's any way to do this through sendmail, and then I
can send the mail to a local address, and let sendmail distribute it. The
initial idea that I have is to have something like this:

1. create a new user, eg. distribution1
2. create .forward file in /home/distribution1
3. put the entry in that .forward file, such as:
etc..

4. Then to send e-mail, I can just send to distribution1@localhost

But this is not very elegant since then I have to create new user everytime I
want to have new distribution list, and it will clutter up the /home
directory.

Any pointers or help for something like this?

Thanks a lot.
Reuben D. Budiardja

/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML
\ /  email and proprietary format