From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Ryan Babchishin
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: hardware recommendation.

Sounds decent. I would recommend an ATI video card as they are well
supported.

--

Ryan Babchishin
System Administrator - x135

ePALS Classroom Exchange
Ph: 613.562.9847
Fax: 613.562.4768
http://www.epals.com/
The world's largest online classroom community -
connecting more than 4.5 million students and educators in 191
countries!