Andrew,
thanks for taking the time out to reply. I didnt realize that it was
included with the distro or what pdksh is. However, i like to use as few
rpms as possible. I figured out a quick (hopefully its all it takes)
workaround to source the environment files. I just edited the line that
executes the konsole to read konsole -ls
Everything seems ok now. Hopefully nothing else will pop up.
Thanks again.

--
Anthony J. Cuda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>