On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Emilio wrote:

> May I ask then *how* it works? I mean, details like how you actually
> mount your USB CDRewriter? how you make it work with SCSI emulation? as
> I said, mine worked fine with the PCMCIA card but I just can't make it
> mount or burn with USB.

You need to make sure you have all the right modules loaded:

        usb-core
        usb-{u,o}hci and/or ehci-hcd
        usb-storage

Then "cat /proc/scsi/scsi" and if you don't see your device listed, it is
probably not properly supported under the generic USB drivers.

--
"Of course I'm in shape! Round's a shape, isn't it?"