From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of B.
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 8:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Newbie

Hej All!

I'm just new in RedHat, not really in Linux itself...
I installed a RedHat 8.0 on my brandnew Toshiba Laptop 1900-604 (big thing
:-))!
Now I need to install periphery support for
a) IrDA
b) DLink Wireless LAN DWL650+
c) Fritz! USB ISDN
What do you think of possibility zo manage that and which list is the right
one for discussing inst-probs on laptops?

Thanks,
Boris