All;
I seem to be the king of finding odd problems.

I finally got the CDs straightened out last night, and got 8.1 (beta 2)
loaded up. Looks good by the way! No huge changes, just bug fixes, as it
should be! Good job RedHat!).

There is an odd problem with the sound though.

When I first boot up, the first time I log in, I have no sound. The
speaker just make a "pop" (once), and that's it. However, if I log out,
and log back in, the sound works fine...

Any thoughts on what would be causing that?

Thanks!

--
Ric Tibbetts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>