Yes, the following postgresql RPMs were installed during kickstart:

postgresql-7.2.2-1
postgresql-libs-7.2.2-1
postgresql-server-7.2.2-1

                    "Mobeen Azhar"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    om>                       cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: Problems starting
postgresql in RedHat 8.0
                    redhat-list-admin@

                    redhat.com

                    No Phone Info

                    Available

                    01/24/2003 10:16

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    redhat-list

Rebecca, how did you install PostGreSQL?  Did you install it from the RPM?

--Moby