I having trouble with relay on my redhat 5.0 machine.  I have many virtual
domains that I want to be able to receive email on it.  I have added the
domains in the following files:

/etc/sendmail.cw
/etc/mail/relay.allow
/etc/mail/name.allow

I restarted sendmail after I added them.  They can all receive email fine.
But, when someone tries to send a message using one of these domains in
their "from" address then get a "We do not Relay" error.

What do I need to do to enable these people to use this machine as their
SMTP server?

Thanks,
Bryan Opfer