On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:49:16 +0100 (MET), "Lars Lundgren"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Has anybody seen this problem? Do you have a solution?

Sorry, I do not have an answer.

I'm just adding my problem to yours... I have a HP 4MV with a LaserJet
card (J2550), and have the exact same problem.

Sorry, I'm no help.
Mike

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Lars Lundgren wrote:
>

> > I have a printing problem. The printer works, but the thing that does not
> > work is printing HTML pages from for example mozilla. When printing any
> > html-document the last page will always be incomplete and contains the
> > text (Written over the contents):
> >
> > ERROR: timeout
> > OFFENDING COMMAND: timeout
> >

> > STACK:
> >

> > If I store to file, then I can read the document with ggv, but if I print
> > it the last page will be corrupted.
> >
> > I have no problem printing other postscript documents, like if I download
> > some paper, or create one from latex.
> >
> > I also have vmware installed, and runs internet explorer on win2000 on it.
> > Printing the same documents from it works like a charm and is many times
> > faster.
> >

> > It feels like mozilla (or whoever is responsible for that) produces broken
> > postscript. Not broken enough to confuse ggv, but broken enough to confuse
> > my HP Laserjet 4050N. Further evidence to support this is that the problem
> > dissapears if I run the postscript through ps2ps first (but ps2ps fuckes
> > up margins and such).
> >
> > /Lars L
> >

> --

cat /dev/coffee | /dev/cup | /dev/mouth | /dev/nose > /dev/keyboard