From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Projet to build or suggestion to improve my knowledge of linux

Hi, i know this is a big question :

I would like to improve my knowlwedge of linux with redhat, but even if i
know much commands and i'm working with AIX in my office, i'm not enough
knowing  of kernel of linux and all configuration file, scripting...ETC...

Other than reading (i did that, even if reading is never enough to
understand) , what should a build, i mean projet ; like building a website,
do some script or any pratical suggestion.... that will help me to have a
better knowledge of all the structure of linux-unix ??

I would like to script something in kornshell, but i don't know what to do,
than can be usefull or cool to build (for me or other peoples unless to
complicated at the beginning ...

in short, i would like to pratice in linux through a projet to build
(scripts.... building something in linux...)

i hope this question isn't to large or eccentric ... :)

Dominic