Hi,

I seem to be having some problems with mailgraph ignoring my command line
options.

I have used the following line to try to read an old postfix log to "seed"
the mailgraph database:

/root/scripts/mailgraph/mailgraph.pl -c -l /var/log/postfix.4
--daemon_rrd=/var/log --daemon_log=mailgraph.log

It doesn't appear to be generating a mailgraph.log *anywhere* and is
creating the rrd files in the current directory instead of where I have
specified them to go.

If I just do the following and rely on the defaults as mentioned in the
README file

/root/scripts/mailgraph/mailgraph.pl -c -l /var/log/postfix.4

I get the exact same behaviour.  No log file and RRD files created in the
current directory.

Any ideas why is it ignoring the command line options?

--
Regards,