From: Shirad Salaheddine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Domain Name not listed!

Hi,
I have installed Red Hat Linux 2.1 Advanced Server and trying to configure
the network. In my /etc/hosts file  I have added the following:
 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx hostname hostname.domain hostname
Saved, and closed.
On my shell (bash shell), I am typing the following : [root] : domainname
-d, expecting to have my domain listed but it aint.
So as to know that there is no domain name ! I am right? If yes, how can
configure the domain name ?
Rgds,
Shirad