Just MS Outlook.
I use Ximian Evolution with Ximian Connector, but believe me - its not
usable. You can see calendar, tasks and Contacts, but you cannot see
TimeSheets for example and ofcourse Forms and others.
Ximian Connector uses https access to OWA ( Outlook Web Access), so you
can use it only with MS Exchg 2000 with OWA started on it.
But again it is slow and i dont like it. True Exchg. Client will be that
client who can speak MAPI and for now this is just MS Outlook, and you
can start it with Wine ;-)!

I've cheked and Oracle Collaboration Server, but its Linux client is
UGLY !!! Absolutely not usable! It is pure Motif App.
Oracle's client for Windows is guess what: Connector for MS Outlook.
Bynari Server: Connector for Outlook !
SuSE OpenExchange - MS Outlook !
SO... ?
The answer is : MS Outlook !

На пт, 2003-01-31 в 14:59, prajapatib записа: