On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:54:30 -0600
Rick Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'s voice rose above the ones in
my head and proclaimed:

> I just setup ximian evolution 1.0.8 - Seem better in many respects.  I
> am trying to use the address books from exchange, but have not got
> that worked out.  Rick

I'm using ximian evolution 1.2.1 w/ connector to an exchange server at
work and it works well.  I found out that you have to click the 'find'
key to display the global address catalog.  That was accidental of
course.

[snippety whack]

> on top of that, does anyone know any mail clients that can interface
> with exchange?
> as in display calenders/meetings that are stored on an exchange
> server?

Ximian Evolution.  You have to buy the Connector to interface with
exchange, $70.00 USD.[snip o matic]

> Hi!
>
> I've searched for a free ( as in speech ) equivalent of Microsoft
> Exchange on freshmeat, sourceforge and google, but without success.
> I've found only proprietary products so far: IBM's Lotus Domino,
> Hewlett-Packard's OpenMail, Bynari's Insight Server and Suse's Open
> Exchange.
>
> Is there any free software that comes close to this?
> Thanks

Not that I've been able to find.
[snippy snip]

--Tom Wilson