On 01/31/03 14:15 +0200, Jonathan Hardisty wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been working with Windows systems for the last 12 years and I'm very
> new to Linux. Are there any resources that explain/help the move from
> Windows to Linux?
The best general reference I've found, especially when I was early in my
migration from Window to Linux, is "Running Linux", from O'Reilly.
There's just out the 4th Edition, available from O'Reilly's web site;
may not yet be in the stores.  As the third edition is from August 2000,
I get the 4th.  Highly recommended.

John