I'm having routing trouble with a PPP connection to a Linux server using a
Win95 client. The PPP connection works. I can ping the Linux box from the
Win95 box. But I can't see anything past the Linux box.

Is IPv4 Forwarding compiled into the RH5.1 kernel be default?

How can I check if my kernel includes IP forwarding?

Assuming it does, do I have to do anything other than making sure
/etc/sysconfig/network includes IPV4_Forward=true then run
/etc/rc.d/init.d/network stop then start?

 Tony