> On boot eth0 fails with an insmod bad parameter.
>
> Does anyone have a clue about what is failing?  How do I find out what
> parameter is bad.

Try it from the command line with the options to see which one is bad.

That one answers your question, but may I suggest, if this PC has PCI slots,
you rip the ISA card out and get a cheap PCI card? Save you a lot of time!
And in this day and age time=money. I can't even afford to work out problems
like this anymore here, I just spend the 30 Australian Dollars for a Realtek
based card. It's cheaper.

Regards,

---
Edward Dekkers (Director)