On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Raj Singh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I too find blue-on-black difficult to read with the lynx-2.8 update
> applied on my 4.2 version. You can change the colors of the links from
> blue-on-black to white-on-black by editing the /etc/lynx.cfg file. Search
> for COLORS with your editor (or go to line 1698). Make the entry look as
>
> COLOR:1:white:black

Yes, I eventually got this to work too. I was initially trying uncommenting the
lines at the bottom of /etc/lynx.cfg; some of them make a  difference, some
don't.  I tried the wrong one first and assumed that none were working.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell           Using Linux - Windows-free zone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]