At 10:50 03/02/2003 -0600, you wrote:
When trying to check my mail on one box from another, I get this error...

[AUTH] Access is blocked for UID's below 10

Anyone know how I can open this up so that any user can check their mail remotely? Thanks.

This should only apply to root as user IDs are normally assigned to be greater than 500.
It is probably not very sensible to send root passwords during pop3 sessions as they
are not encoded and can easily be sniffed off the wire.

Does a normal user have pop3 mailbox access?

hih
nick@nexnix