On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 04:32:01PM +0100, cana rich wrote:
>    I am using RedHaT 7.2 and i would like to know which best ftp client API is most
>easy to use and implement in a C Program?

We really like ncftp, and the company has an API you can license.  Check
out http://www.ncftp.com/libncftp/.  We did not license the API but went
with the perl hooks here, but I wouldn't say that it's a good solution -
lots of stuff doesn't work quite right, but if it works for you, it
might be good enough.  The perl hooks are free and can be found in CPAN
at http://search.cpan.org/author/GBARR/libnet-1.12/Net/FTP.pm

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA