Title: LVM Questions?

Hello,
I have a Dell PowerEdge 4400 with 104GB of disk space that I want to
configure as an FTP Server (vsftpd), with RH 8.0.
This system comes setup with hardware raid.

For future space expansion I want to configure the disks (/dev/sda) in LVM.

Questions:
1. Do you have to format the disks during the install phase using Disk Druid or Fdisk,
    with their established filesystems, first?
2. If so can I then go back to fdisk, after the post install reboot, to modify the filesystems
    into LVM volume groups?  What is the sequence to accomplish that?
3. Are there any filesystems, such as /boot and / that do not get to LVMed?
4. Once installed are there any special procedures, script(s), that have to be invoked
    every time an LVM configured system is rebooted?

Robert Richardson
Activision Studios
310.255.2247