I copied the files below from a widows 98SE machine to the wine system folder
and I added the lines to the wine config file:

"windows" = "win98"

 [AppDefaults\\kazaa.exe\\DllOverrides]
 "commctrl" = "native"
 "comctl32" = "native"
 "shdoclc" = "native"
 "shdocvw" = "native"
 "shlwapi" = "native"
 "ole32" = "native"
 "oleaut32" = "native"
 "rpcrt4" = "native"

Installed kazaa lite 1.72, I got the message that it was missing the shlwapi
file so I copied the files into the kazaa lite directory and it started up
but crashed before it connected. the error was:
"failed to create empty document"

do I need to install IE? I know the "mainpage" depends on ie to download a
page from their site. Is there a work around?
I've been looking for kazaa clients for linux but have never found one, that's
why I've been trying through wine. Does anybody know of a clone for
kde/linux???? I'd really appreciate the help

--
====
There Are No Stupid Questions "It is better to look foolish for a moment than