On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Greg Thomas wrote:

> > Scalability: If your server workload on Sendmail is running too high, you
> > can mirror the box over to another machine and load-balance your email
> > simply by adding an MX record of equal priority.

How would this be easily accomplished?  We're migrating from a single mail
server to three of them, and trying to sort through 13,000+ mail accounts
to see who goes where is, to say the least, not appealing.

If we can build some kind of a cluster of some kind so everything is tied
together and it we can just round-robin POP requests, that would be sweet.