Hi everybody,
  I install RH8.0 in i686 for awhile and still not figure out how to fax. I am using a
hardware HSF Rockwell 56k modem and installed Its driver
hsflinmodem-5.03.03-L3mbsibeta02110301-1.i386.
After I run hsfconfig, it says Okay. Then when I run efax or fax2send complete or
gfax, I get an error messgae: Can't determine fax modem class support, returning
3(Invalid modem response). Can anyone please tell me what is wrong?

REgards,
hkcc1976

With LINUX OS, Soon we wil see 1/100 of population being programs!

http://www.operamail.com
Now with OperaMail Premium for only US$29.99/yr