I just started getting the following message:

bru: [E134] internal error 100 - failed self consistency and portability checks

I read the appendix and was told that the executable was corrupt.  I then reinstall
bru from my RedHat 5.0 distribution cdrom.  I still get the same error.  This program
had been running fine for 3 months.  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Egan
Sr Programmer/Analyst
The American Physical Society