There is a list for portslave on:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and you can join it with sending a request to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or go to sourceforge and get those details. In the
above list, the author of portslave is who answers
your query.

Note: don't use the sourceforge group on-line, he
rarely visits there, use the mailing list above and he
usually answers very quick.

Michael.