Billy Davis wrote:
> I have just finished my first 'up2date' on an RH7.3 Server. The
> download seemed to go well, and then immediately afterward, my Server
> was automatically updated.  Are the fresh update files still located
> on my Server so that I can also apply them to other Servers in the
> building? Also, is there a way to break this into a 2 step process,
> where I can download first, and then apply the patches later when it
> might be more convenient?
It depends on when you configured up2date, if you had "After installation,
keep binary images on disk" checked.  If you did, the rpm will be in
/var/spool/up2date, if not they won't be there, but you can change this
behavior for the next go 'round.  Just run up2date -configure and make sure
"After installation, keep binary images on disk" is checked.

JMF

James Francis
TechRx Inc.
530 Lindbergh Dr.
Coraopolis, Pa. 15108
Phone: (412) 474-1078   Fax: (412) 474-1074