SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

Notice only LANG line changes

Leonard

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/12/03 19:00 PM >>>
List,
    My man pages on one of my RH80 boxes put a letter 'a' with a carat
above
inplace of where the '-' character should be.  Here's a bit from `man
logrotate`.  How do I fix this one?  I don't know how to manipulate the
system font (which is what I think is broken).  This machine doesn't
have
any window system running.

<Snip from `man logrotate`>

OPTIONS
       ād     Turns  on  debug mode and implies āv.  In debug mode, no
changes
              will be made to the logs or to the logrotate state file.

       āf, āāforce
              Tells logrotate to force the rotation, even if it doesnāt
think
              this  is  necessary.   Sometimes this is useful after
adding
new
              entries to logrotate, or if old log files have been
removed
by
              hand,  as  the  new files will be created, and logging
will
conā
              tinue correctly.

       ām, āāmail <command>
              Tells logrotate which command to use  when  mailing  logs.
This
              command  should accept two arguments: 1) the subject of
the
mesā
              sage, and 2) the recipient. The command must then read a
message
              on standard input and mail it to the recipient. The
default
mail
              command is /bin/mail ās.

David Busby