Dave Price wrote:

> Change the LBA settings for your boot device in the bios ...
>
> dave

OK, yeah I should have mentioned more (what an idiot I am...)
I had originally had the drive set for LBA, but I had major problems
during
the file system stage of install.  Even Win95 had problems.

So, I tried 'NORMAL' (the hints in the BIOS setup said that SCO UNIX
likes 'NORMAL')
Gave it a shot, and the file system built OK this time; the install
finished fine.

Went to boot for the first time, and instead of LILO, I get LI  -->
D-E-D dead.

I have no other OS's loaded on this machine; just RH4.2

What should I do with the LBA settings?

Thanks for your help,

Joe