Hi!

I have managed to use a SRPM to make an RPM, and installed linux-wlan-ng
drivers for my Wi-Fi 802.11b adapter using the SRPM found here:

http://prism2.unixguru.raleigh.nc.us/

The interface came up as 'wlan0' and works great, assuming an Access
Point with no encryption. So far so good. However:

 o kudzu detects no new hardware
 o redhat-config-network shows no new hardware
 o I cannot use the "Profiles" with my new wireless adapter
 o I cannot easily shut it down when I want to use _only_ my wired LAN

Can anyone offer advice on either helping the Red Hat config tool see my
new card, or on manually shutting down the radio on the adapter or
creating multiple config files for it?

Thanks in advance!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz