Dear all,

I have a host with RH 7.3 running and a client with RH 8.0 running. On the host I have two network devices (eth0 and eth1). eth0 has statically assigned IP address while eth1 has DHCP assigned IP address. When I try to do file transfer from the client over statically assigned IP address the file transfer times out. In the "/var/log/messages" directory on the host I see the following message:

"in.tftpd[14210]: cannot bind to local socket: Address already in use"

Can someone help me decode the above message and apply changes to rectify the problem?

Thanks for all the help

Srini