On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 20:26, Mail Lists wrote:
> I believe I said ctrl+F1-F4 switch the desktops in Redhat 8.0. *looking*
>
> Yes I did.  Try ctrl+Fx and your desktop should switch.

Not on mine. Desktop switching via a keyboard shortcut is one thing I
sorely miss.

Others, of course, include the ability to start the Main Menu with a
keyboard shortcut, and the ability to move items from one part of the
menu (say, Extras->Multimedia) to another (say, Sound and Video).

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz