From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/15/03 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: SWAT exploits?

Ward,

This port's on the radar screen but at a very low level:

http://isc.incidents.org/port_details.html?port=901

(Select the % plot and you'll see a small spike last December)

Are you perhaps using a dynamic IP address?  If so, perhaps a recent
user of the same address had a SWAT interface set up that other
computer systems were accessing.

Regards, Mike Kllinke