Just activate the IP_Forwarding and update your routing table

-----Original Message-----
From: Tibbetts, Ric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 2:56 PM
To: Redhat List
Subject: Simple router

All;
I need a simple way to just "pass packets". I have 3 devices, and two
network drops. (yeah, same old story). My RH 8.0 box has two nics in it,
so I thought I could set one up to just play "dumb hub", and pass
packets to one of the the other boxes. Both boxes have, and need, static
IPs. (the extra NIC is currently unassigned, and unused, so I can do
anything with it).

Is there a "simple" way to do this? I don't need any firewalling, or IP
masq'ing, or any of that. It just needs to play hub, and pass packets.

Thank you!

        Ric