Im not sure what your asking for, but if you have lost ALL panels, you
can type

$ panel &

at the command prompt to get atleast one back. From there right click on
the panel. Go to Add New Panel if you want more panels, or go to GNOME
Menu to get the main menu back. To get the RHN icon back right click on
the panel Add to Panel->Utilities>Notification Area.