Hi. I'm using vmware-3.2 on my RH73 system with XP Pro
as a guest OS. I'm having difficulty with cut and
paste between XP and Linux. It works okay from Linux
to XP, but not vice-versa.

I believe it worked at one point, but now it simply
doesn't. I'm using the kernel-2.4.18-3 version of the
kernel. I have vmware tools configured, but I don't
think that's relevant, actually.

I have a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0A and have
configured gpm to use "ps2". XFree is using the
MouseManPlusPS/2 protocol. /dev/mouse is symlinked to
/dev/psaux.

Where can I go for help?

Thanks,
Fred